Our international suppliers and partners share our commitment to bringing quality lifting products to industry.
Wire Rope Winches
- Extremely versatile to safely lift, pull, lower or stretch loads over long distances.
- Can be used in horizontal, vertical or angled working positions.
- Lightweight, portable and compact design.
- High strength housing made of corrosion free alloy steel plate with durable chrome finish to protect against rust.
- All internal components galvanised to minimise corrosion.
- Unique wire rope reeler allows for easier and safer rope storage
- The rope gripping system is easily disengaged with a lever, allowing smooth installation of the wire rope.
- The reliable parallel gripping system has a large surface contact area providing an evenly distributed grip at a lower force, and hence less rope wear.
- Built in overload protection by a shear pin arrangement in the forward lever. Broken shear pins can be replaced without removing the load.
- Spare shear pins are conveniently placed in the end of rubber sleeve of telescopic handle for WPH-08, and in the carrying handle for WPH-16 and WPH-32.
- Equipped with an anchor bolt, offering numerous connection possibilities with wire ropes and chain slings.
- Swivel hooks are available for replacing anchor bolts as required
Capacities: 800kg, 1600kg and 3200kg
|Rated Lifting Capacity||tonnes||0.8||1.6||3.2|
|Rated Pulling Capacity||tonnes||1.3||2.6||5.2|
|Rope advance per full stroke cycle||mm||>52||>55||>28|
|Operating effort at rated load||kg||29||40||45|
|Telescopic handle length||mm||800||1120||1120|
|Anchor Pin diameter||mm||22||25||30|
|Net weight (without rope)||kg||7.5||16||26|
|Diameter of wire rope||mm||8.5||11.5||16.5|
|Standard wire rope length||m||20||20||20|
|Net weight of wire rope and collector||kg||8||14||24|