- Manufactured in Japan using optimum high quality steel which conforms to the strict JIS & ISO regulations.
- All Vital models are manufactured to comply with AS1418.2.
- Vital lever blocks can be supplied with overload protection for added security of use (excluding 250kg and 500kg models).
- The unique design of the bottom hook prevents slipping and ensures safe operation.
- Easy two-step operation to prevent accidental free-wheeling.
- Hardened alloy steel load chain with embossed identification, marked as to the relevant standards.
- Load Chain Exceeds Australian Standards with 5:1 Safety Factor.
- The Vital VR-2 series are suitable for tandem lifting applications.
SPECIFICATIONS & DIMENSIONS
Specifications: VITAL LEVER BLOCKS VR-2 SERIES * Vital lever blocks with customised lift heights are available.
|Rated Capacity (tonne)||0.8||1.6||3.2||6.3|
|Standard Lift Height (m)||1.5||1.5||1.5||1.5|
|Pull to lift load (kg)||15||18||38||39|
|Net Weight (kg)||6.9||9.7||16.3||26.7|
|Chain Size (mm)||6.3||7.1||9.0||9.0|
|No. of Falls||1||1||1||2|
Dimensions: VITAL LEVER BLOCKS VR-2 SERIES (in mm)