- All slings are made from 100% Polyester. They can easily grip and mold to irregular shaped loads.
- WLL is clearly marked on each sling.
- Colour coding on each sling for added safety.
- Protective sleeves are recommended for lifting sharp and rough objects.
- The slings are lightweight and versatile making them extremely useful is a variety of industries.
Types of Synthetic Slings:
Flat Webbing Slings
- Manufactured to A.S.1353 Parts 1 & 2
- Safety factor 8:1
- The flat belt straps are made of webbing material.
- They feature flat or twisted eyes on each end.
- Manufactured to A.S. 4497.1
- Safety factor 7:1
- Round slings feature single path and multi-path designs.
- The round slings are protected by a woven outer jacket.
- These slings can be used in vertical, basket, or choker hitches.
Why Choose All-ways Rigging
As an LEEA member, All-ways Rigging has undergone rigorous audits and assessments to ensure compliance with best practices. We recommend you give due consideration to the working environment and stretch under load when selecting synthetic slings to ensure high levels of efficiency. Our experienced team can analyse your application and suggest compatible products. Please feel free to get in touch with us by filling a form or giving us a call at + 61 2 4272 8000.