CASAR Superplast10 Mix Wire Rope has a very high bending fatigue performance and high minimum breaking load. Mainly overhead and industrial cranes where rotation resistant ropers are not required.
In a CASAR-plast rope, the proportion of plastic to the steel components us thoroughly harmonized in order to fulfill the aspired rope geometry. A plastic coating with a very constant thickness and quality is extruded around the steel core. A thermal after treatment just before the closing of the rope ensures that the outer strands are deeply implanted in the plastic jacket, thus forming plastic edges which separate the strands.
- Temperature range of use: -50 degrees to +115 degrees
- Suitable for multi-layer spooling
- Available in ordinary lay and Lang’s lay
- Available in right hand and left hand
- Available in galvanized and ungalvanized
- Generate high levels of torque and rotation when loaded. Due to that the non-rotation-resistant ropes (Rotational) must not be used with a swivel.
- Designed with at least two layers of strands laid helically around a center.
- The direction of lay of the outer strands being same to that of the underlying layer.
|RCN||DIAMETER RANGE (MM)||NUMBER OF OUTER STRANDS||NUMBER OF WIRES||NUMBER OF OUTER LOAD BEARING WIRES||AVERAGE FILL FACTOR||AVERAGE WEIGHT FACTOR||AVERAGE SPIN FACTOR|
All-Ways Rigging Gear are an authorised distributor of the CASAR Wire Rope Range. Manufactured in Germany, Casar offer highly engineered ropes that exceed industry standards while providing record-setting service life. Their extensive range includes wire ropes for almost any application.