SuperMax® is ultra high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) fiber braided rope utilizing genuine Dyneema SK75 fibre and DSR’s own rope design and manufacturing know-how’s. SuperMax® has the strongest tensile strength per weight. SuperMax® is stronger than the wire rope of same diameter, and it weighs 1/8 of wire rope. SuperMax® is treated with DSR’s unique coating process and special heat treatment process to enhance its anti-abrasion characteristics.
- Melting Point : 150℃
- Specific Gravity : 0.97(Float)
- Elongation at break : 4 ~ 5%
- Water Absorption : None
- UV resistance : Good
- Maximum strength to weight ratio and strength comparable to steel wire rope
- Lowest elongation
- Longer life, and easy handling
- Superior abrasion resistance
- Non-kinking, and non-rotational
- Easy to splice
Our international suppliers and partners share our commitment to bringing quality lifting products to industry.