Our international suppliers and partners share our commitment to bringing quality lifting products to industry.
Stainless Steel Pump Chains
The high-grade pump chains have a load capacity that ranges from 320 to max. 12,000 kg. Their welded design, solid construction and range of components makes them particularly suitable for submersible pumps and breathers in water and wastewater applications.
These pump chains are tested for perfection and serialised with a dedicated identification tag and test certificate, issued individually for each chain. Enlarged master links at the beginning, at segmented intervals and at the end of the chain make them ideally suited for step-by-step lowering, lifting or locking.
Upon request, we also offer customised variations:
- Two-legged system with “Y” for pumps equipped with 2 eye screws
- Alternative end fittings, such as eye hooks, BWI links or shackles
- Additional stabilisation chain
- Standard segment length (SL) 1.5 metre
- Customised models available
- Stainless steel hoist chains for pump stations are available upon request
We recommend safety shackles type SSWI for joining the pump
to the chain. When placing an order, please indicate the desired total length of the chain or the number of segments as well as the end fitting (e.g. AWI Master link). Note: The actual length is a multiple of the segment length, plus the length of the end fitting!