Our international suppliers and partners share our commitment to bringing quality lifting products to industry.
Mongoose Heavy Duty Tow Strap
with 250mm soft eye in each end
All-ways Rigging Gear stocks an extensive range of high quality 4WD recovery slings and equipment to suit your business needs. Mongoose Heavy Duty Tow Strop has ultra high strength to weight ratio, low elongation, is lightweight and flexible to reduce the risk of back injuries and assist on site handling.
Along with a wide range of quality lifting and rigging products and components, All-Ways Rigging Gear offers a range of complementary services to help train your team, maintain your products, test your products and repair/service products either onsite or in the workshop. To know more about the product or request a quote please see below information.
- Ultra high strength to weight ratio
- Lightweight and flexible to reduce the risk of back injuries and assist on site handling
- Low elongation
- Minimal re-coil and kinetic energy at break
- Traceability (durable I/D tags)
- Reduced hand injuries i.e. no fish-hooking like wire rope
- Heavy duty tight HT Polyester cover to minimise ingress of grit and assist cleaning
- Standard end termination complete with heavily protected 250mm soft eye splice
- Strops to 500 Tonne
- Certified to tonnage rating
- Available on request complete with marine grade round thimble
- Colour coding by application available on request
|Range||Approx. unit weight of completed strop (kg)|
|Break Force (tonne)||Finished Diameter (mm)||1m||3m||6m||10m||15m||20m|
|Fully machine braided cover to body & eyes|
|HD Fire Hose cover to body & eyes|
|DISTRESSED VEHICLES – GVW*||HILL OR GRADIENT TOWING – GVW*|
|Mongoose Break Force (Tonnes)||Towing from general muddy, slippery conditions||Towing from difficult well entrenched position in mud||Towing from Heavy to Extreme entrenched position||6′ Incline 1m Gradient over 10m distance (1:10)||11′ Incline 1m Gradient over 6m distance (1:6)||18′ Incline 1m Gradient over 4m distance (1:4)|
* The weight of a vehicle in tow based in Tonnes