Hydraulic Recovery Winches
Comeup Hydraulic Recovery Winches feature supreme power and reliability to handle the most demanding situations. They are designed for heavy duty applications on car transporters, tilt-tray vehicles, tractors, trucks and fire / rescue vehicles and have the ability to run continuously in every condition.
- Highly efficient and constant operating high torque motor.
- Fast and variable recovery speeds for high work rate.
- Two stage planetary gear train for greater pulling force.
- Free spool T-handle with easy operation for rapid wire rope payout.
- Drag brake and over-center valve providing full 100% braking.
- European Standard EN14492-1 compliant; meets SAE J706, CE Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC and REMSA Standards.
- 10:1 D/d ratio and 2:1 wire rope strength allow severe duty vehicles and commercial recovery.
- Highly efficient pulling device, NOT recommended for lifting applications.
- Wire rope not included.
Our international suppliers and partners share our commitment to bringing quality lifting products to industry.