Our international suppliers and partners share our commitment to bringing quality lifting products to industry.
Hydraulic Recovery Winches
Comeup Hydraulic Recovery Winches feature supreme power and reliability to handle the most demanding situations. They are designed for heavy duty applications on car transporters, tilt-tray vehicles, tractors, trucks and fire / rescue vehicles and have the ability to run continuously in every condition.
- Highly efficient and constant operating high torque motor.
- Fast and variable recovery speeds for high work rate.
- Two stage planetary gear train for greater pulling force.
- Free spool T-handle with easy operation for rapid wire rope payout.
- Drag brake and over-center valve providing full 100% braking.
- European Standard EN14492-1 compliant; meets SAE J706, CE Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC and REMSA Standards.
- 10:1 D/d ratio and 2:1 wire rope strength allow severe duty vehicles and commercial recovery.
- Highly efficient pulling device, NOT recommended for lifting applications.
- Wire rope not included.
|Line Pull (kg)||3630||4535||5440||6800|
|Line Speed (m/min)||15||14||10||9|
|Operating Pressure (Bar)||150||150||150||150|
|Wire Rope (Ø mmxm)||11.1 x 27 (not included)||12 x 34 (not included)||14 x 27 (not included)||16 x 24 (not included)|
|Winch Construction||Aluminum die cast housing with steel drum||Aluminum die cast housing with steel drum||Aluminum die cast housing with steel drum||Aluminum die cast housing with steel drum|
|Drum Size Std (mmxmm)||90 x 190||102 x 253||114 x 255||127 x 255|
|Gear Ratio||16:01||16:01||19.4 : 1||19.4 : 1|
|Net Weight (kg)||43.3||46.6||87||88|