Our international suppliers and partners share our commitment to bringing quality lifting products to industry.
The cost-effective solution for a wide variety of applications, Pacific Load Brake Hand Winches can be use to pull or lift loads.
- Positive action brake can hold the load in any position
- Compact, light weight and rugged construction
- Mechanical components enclosed for protection
- Baked enamel finish for corrosion protection
- Rope to drum fixing clamp provided
- Available in corrosion resistant grade 304 stainless steel
- ‘Noiseless’ model available in BHW range
COMPLIES WITH AS1418.2
Gears are strong, durable and electroplated for extra corrosion resistance.
Double brake pawl for extra safety on BHW-1800 and BHW-2600 models
|Capacity (Pull – Lift )||kg||370 – 180||545 – 270||820 – 410||1200 – 600||1100||680|
|Hand force required||kg||14.5||15||22||19||16||4.5|
|Rope storage capacity||m||36||23||24||18||35||23|
Ideal for use in confined locations, the ratchet handle permits reciprocating handle movement in both directions for hoisting and lowering loads.