High quality ratchet tie down assemblies are available with us.
- The entire assembly is AS 4344 compliant.
- Lashing capacities from 350 kg to 5,000 kg are available with us.
- Choose webbing widths from 25mm to 75mm.
- Highly reliable materials and components used in the manufacturing of there ratchets. The material is high tenacity polyester Webbing with heavy duty Hook and Keepers stamped with lashing capacity. The ratchet buckle features heavy duty construction.
- Both tail and free end of the strap are ID tagged with the lashing capacity, strap length, safety information, date of manufacture, batch numbered and branded. This helps in traceability.
- Batch test certificates available upon request.
ratchet tie down assemblies are great to fasten loads like pallets, boxes and containers on load hauling vehicles like trucks and trailers. The wide range of products with capacities up to 5,000 kgs make it versatile for several applications. Our experts can help you find the product that best suits your requirements. Please feel free to contact our helpful team to find products most compatible with your current tools and applications.
Get in touch for Your Ratchet Needs
As an LEEA member, All-ways Rigging has undergone rigorous audits and assessments to ensure compliance with best practices. We adhere to the highest possible standards. The training and audits ensure that our services meet the highest standards of excellence. The ongoing advice and support help us stay up to date with the latest developments in the industry. Please feel free to get in touch with us by filling a form or giving us a call at + 61 2 4272 8000.