CASAR Eurolift Wire Rope has a core in a special design avoiding crossover between the strands of core and preventing internal rope destruction. Hoist rope for mobile cranes, electrical hoists and other applications, where rotation-resistant ropes are required.
- Temperature range of use: -50 degrees to +75 degrees
- Available in ordinary lay and lang’s lay
- Available in right hand and left hand
- Available in galvanized and ungalvanized
Applications: dockside crane, telescopic mobile crane.
|RCN||DIAMETER RANGE (MM)||NUMBER OF OUTER STRANDS||NUMBER OF WIRES||NUMBER OF OUTER LOAD BEARING WIRES||AVERAGE FILL FACTOR||AVERAGE WEIGHT FACTOR||AVERAGE SPIN FACTOR|
- Designed to generate reduced levels of torque and rotation when loaded.
- Designed with at least two layers of strands laid helically around a centre.
- The direction of lay of the outer strands being opposite to that of the underlying ladder.
Definition: A rotation resistant steel wire rope has a steel core which is an independant rope, closed in the opposite direction to the outer strands. Under load, the core tries to twist the rope in one direction, the outer strands try to twist in the opposite direction. The geometrical design of a rotation resistant wire rope is such that the moments in the core and the outer strands compensate each other over a wide load spectrum, so that even with great lifting heights practically no rope twist occurs.
All-Ways Rigging Gear are an authorised distributor of the CASAR Wire Rope Range. Manufactured in Germany, Casar offer highly engineered ropes that exceed industry standards while providing record-setting service life. Their extensive range includes wire ropes for almost any application.