- WLA1- Single Leg Adjustable Lanyard + hardware ( see list below)
- WLA2- Double Leg Adjustable Lanyard + hardware (see list below)
- An exclusive Extended Length Energy Absorber (ELEA) designed to protect a worker of up to 160kg including tools and equipment.
- Drop forged lanyard hardware.
- Stitching patterns are sewn by computer controlled bar tacking machinery for precision using UV resistant high tenacity polyester yarn with 100 newton(10kg) breaking strength
- Unique THETA stitch pattern has 423 stitches resulting in a strength that matches the lanyard??s webbing strength.
- Adjusts – 0.9m to 2m.
- Ideal for situations that require length adjustment.
- Australian designed, engineered, and made.
- Webbing Tenacity= 33kN
- Webbing is UV rated to meet AS/NZS 1891.1 standard
- THETA stitch pattern (equals 3300kg strength). Engineered to match webbing strength to ensure no weak point in the harness assembly.
- SAIG 5 Tick Certified and approved to AS/NZS 1891.1
Lanyards can be made with any combination of the below fittings
Double Action Steel Alloy 19mm
Screw Gate Steel Alloy 18mm
Triple Action Steel Alloy 26mm
Triple Action Stainless Steel 27mm
Triple Action Scaff Hook
Triple Action Snap Hook
Double Action Scaff Hook
Double Action Scaff Hook 60Mm Opening Aluminium
Giant Double Acion Scaff Hook