10,000kg AIR CHAIN HOIST
This durable cast iron air chain hoist has double fall lifting capacity of 10,000kg. The standard protection includes overload protection, which is a stellar OH&S safety feature to ensure a safe working environment for your employees and contractors. Another important safety feature is the cord control or pendant control air chain hoist.
Why Choose 10,000kg Air Chain Hoist
- Durability: With a cast iron body, this robust air chain hoist can withstand harsh conditions. The unit is fully sealed to make it perfect for chemical and water-related applications in wash plants, chemical plants, etc. The number of external parts in this model has been reduced to mitigate the chances of damage.
- Safety: Several features have been added to this product to ensure the safety of handlers as well as the application. The overload protection with auto-stop is an important feature available in all units. The automatic failsafe brake is activated when air supply is cut off during operation even when the control is in ‘open’ mode. The internal disc brake material doesn’t contain asbestos, which ensures instant and positive brake activation.
- Accuracy: The air chain hoist also features exceptional inching speeds to precisely control movement of loads.
- Performance: Given the above features, the cast iron air chain hoist is a powerful product that will be an asset to any application. It also features low noise levels that make it an excellent tool for your workforce.
To suit your needs, both pendant and pull cord models in lifting heights and control lengths are available with us.
10,000kg Air Chain Hoist Applications
This versatile series of air chain hoists can be used in challenging applications in the following industries:
- Underground mining
- Chemical plants
- Industrial factories and many more
Why Choose All-ways Rigging
We have had a firm footing since 1990, we have provided the best products and services to our clientele. We help you choose the right products suitable for your application. We back up our supply of Lifting Equipment with a full range of professional and technical services including, Inspections, Servicing and Engineering. Please feel free to get in touch with us by filling a form or giving us a call at + 61 2 4272 8000.
Our international suppliers and partners share our commitment to bringing quality lifting products to industry.