Our international suppliers and partners share our commitment to bringing quality lifting products to industry.
PWB QuikBinder Plus
This easy to install ratchet loadbinder offers a 3-position pawl setting for extension, take-up and a free-spin setting, for fast adjustment in any direction.
The folding handle of the QuikBinder Plus makes it more convenient for use and storage with an added feature of the unit, capable of being locked with a long-shank padlock, to secure the tie-down and prevent tampering.
Available in three Lashing Capacities and to suit the range of HiLITE Chain, features a vinyl coated barrel for an easy grip when adjusting and is also fitted with securing Grab Hooks at each end.
The PWB QuikBinder Plus is clearly identified and carrying the relevant lashing chain size capacities, is designed and tested to comply with the requirements of AS/NZS 4344.
- Patented three position pawl with ‘free-spin’ setting for fast adjustment in either direction.
- Twice as fast as traditional ratchet loadbinders.
- Folding handle for safety and easy storage.
- Can be locked and secured with long-shank padlock.
- Vinyl coated barrel for an easy grip when adjusting or positioning.
- Available in two Lashing Capacities conforming to AS/NZS 4344.
- Clearly marked for easy identification.
|7-8 mm||3800kg||4.6kg||15 cm||42077|
|10 mm||6000kg||5.4kg||15 cm||42078|
|13 mm||9000kg||6.8kg||15 cm||42079|
HiLITE™ Chain and associated fittings are NOT SUITABLE FOR INDUSTRIAL LIFTING PURPOSES.
Always refer to Care & Safety Instructions for use.
DO NOT USE any handle extension (cheater bar or pipe) to tension or release load.