Capacities: 500kg to 100 tonnes
J.D. Neuhaus (JDN) has been manufacturing lifting equipment since 1745 and its pneumatic hoists are one of the safest and most cost efficient methods of pulling, lifting or lowering above or below ground where explosive atmospheres may occur.
- Manufactured in Germany under strict quality control and demanding tolerances
- Low maintenance design delivers 100% duty cycle in all environmental conditions
- Only six atmospheres of compressed air required
- Immune to dust, mud, dirt, grit, heat, vapours etc.
- Self-cooling pneumatic motor will not overheat
- Fail safe brake in case of air supply failure
- Ideal or use in mines, chemical plants, paint shops etc.
- Available with push, geared or air trolley